Native American Agriculture Fund: Building Native Agriculture - Using Tribal Products in Retail and Vertical Integration
Thursday, November 18, 2021 (3:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EST)
This is a webinar series designed to assist individuals and Tribes by sharing proven methods which can be used as building blocks for Indigenous agriculture systems, providing a road map to success.
These presentations are intended to bolster Native farmers' and ranchers' ability to engage in production agriculture through a better understanding how food ways, cultures, and needs tie into business plans, which will enhance self-determination and support traditional food systems of Native peoples.
Register for all upcoming Building Native Agriculture webinars:
* November 18, 2021: Using Tribal Products in Retail and Vertical Integration
* December 16, 2021: How Tribal Foods Tie Into Feeding Programs
* January 20, 2021: Agriculture Policy
* February 17, 2022: Food Distribution, Storage, and Logistics
* March 17, 2022: Regional Food Models and Opportunities
* April 21, 2022: Lessons Learned and Best Practices for Building Agriculture Opportunities in Tribal Communities
* May 19, 2022: Building Native Agriculture Overview and Action Steps
The Community Calendar includes not just NATHPO events but also events, trainings, exhibits, shows, and conferences put on by our community partners. Please feel free to submit an event using the + on the main Community Event Calendar; as soon as it is approved, it will appear on our calendar below.